Unlike The Rise Of Skywalker, The Mandalorian was almost universally praised by both critics and fans. This was at least in part due to the popularity of The Child, aka Baby Yoda. Seth and the returning Crazy Train talk the first season of the popular show.
- Who was that mystery hunter at the end of the fifth episode? HINT: NOT Boba Fett!
- What does it say about Kuille that he was killed by Scout Troopers who exhibited the trademark Imperial Bad Aim?
- What’s the story behind the darksaber that Moff Gideon wielded at the end of the final episode?
- Could we see Yoda’s homeworld in season two? Could Cara get her own series?
In the second segment, they address the whole “Force Heal” controversy that has surfaced since the release of both the series and the film. Why didn’t Jedi do more healing? What does such a power cost? A recent video by Star Wars Theory makes a lot of good points as to why Jedi weren’t walking healing machines.
Plus, would The Jedi Council even teach healing in the first place?
- It’s possible the true secrets to healing were in the Jedi text Rey studied, and not anything taught by The Jedi Council
- Jedi are all about the will of The Force, and as many religions teach, Death is a natural part of Life
- Yoda taught that a Jedi are most powerful when they are at peace with The Force. Something Obi-Wan was NOT at the time of Qui-Gon’s death. It may very well be why Obi-Wan didn’t use the Force Speed power during the fight with Maul a few minutes earlier.
- Healing seems to require a transfer of life force. Thus the healer would lose life energy when they do so.
- Baby Yoda clearly was exhausted after healing Dyn aka Mando.
- According to the Legends novel Darth Plagueis, Plagueis was able to transfer the life of others into himself to extend his own life. Palpatine clearly does this to Ben and Rey during the final act of The Rise Of Skywalker.
- Plus, there is the theory that Palpatine took life from Padme and transferred it to Anakin to keep him alive long enough to be found.
What did you think of The Mandalorian or the Force Heal Controversy? Sound off below!